The liquidity pool will be restructured on 1 March, 2021
We are delighted to announce that the changes to the Liquidity Pool will occur on Monday 1st of March 2021.
What will occur with the TIOprime Pool restructure?
- The tier system in the pool will be removed
- Each TIOprime participant will receive payouts in direct proportion to the amount of TIOx they own.
- TIOnauts with larger TIOx holdings will still receive higher payouts, they will just no longer be over-reinforced by the application of tiers.
- The total payment amounts will now be done on a per token basis.
What else will change?
- We have decided to increase the overall payout based on the daily notional trading volume.
- We are hereby doubling that amount to $0.0000001 and applying it to every million of DNV.
Risk disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Never deposit more than you are prepared to lose. Professional client’s losses can exceed their deposit. Please see our risk warning policy and seek independent professional advice if you do not fully understand. This information is not directed or intended for distribution to or use by residents of certain countries/jurisdictions including, but not limited to, USA & OFAC. The Company holds the right to alter the aforementioned list of countries at its own discretion. Any information contained within this email is not investment advice.
Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive or unsubscribe from emails.
Griffith Corporate Centre Suite 305, P.O. Box 1510,
Kingstown, Beachmont, TIOmarkets Ltd
Copyright ©2021 TIO Markets Ltd. All Rights Reserved.