Happy March TIOnauts. I hope that the Year of the Ox has gotten off to a happy and prosperous start for everyone, gong xi fa cai from all of us in the trade.io family.
Once again this letter is going to be a bit anti-climactic following on the heels of our announcement and implementation of the revisions to the TIOprime liquidity pool. If any of you missed the announcement, here are the key changes that went into effect as of March 1st:
- The tier structure in TIOprime has been removed
- Distribution will be per TIOx, not one pool, so that new comers to the pool will not dilute current holders
- Payout metrics were increased by 100%
Just in case any of you missed the announcement last week, no, that is not a typo above. We decide that instead of increasing the LP payout determination amount by 50%, that we would just go ahead and double it. We sincerely hope that this helps with that prosperity I mentioned above for all of you.
That being said, there is still a lot of work to do. We have embarked on the marketing portions of the plan which include new promotions for TIOx, the establishment of a dedicated TIOx sales team and our broad-based marketing campaign which will cover multiple media and platforms. I know that many of you have mentioned that you have not seen as much of this as expected. There are two reasons for that, first, we are in early stages doing things like Google key word work and second, if you are reading this you almost certainly already own TIOx. A big portion of our marketing campaigns are being focused on recruiting new buyers, like users of TIOmarkets whom have never bought crypto before.
We also are continuing our analysis of the exchange situation. We will want to see how the current push turns out on IDEX before making any big moves, but we have not forgotten this part. We fully understand that for TIOx to flourish there needs to be a liquid market for the token.
As always, don’t forget these monthly updates:
- If you have not done so yet, check out Janne Muta’s daily insights via commentary, video, webinar and more, to help you make informed trading decisions. Janne has continued his streak of excellent analysis and insight and his work is worth the read. If you would like to receive these updates, you can do so, at no cost, by signing up at www.tiomarkets.com/analysis.
- If you would like, you can help us increase our domain authority (and to get as much traffic as possible) by leaving us a good review on trustpilot, by sharing one of our blog posts or even sharing our URL www.tiomarkets.com on your website, if you have one.
- If you are worried about how the fast-moving markets might affect your investment during these times, we have set up a dedicated webpage providing up-to-date market information plus webinars, podcasts and more. Please bookmark this page to keep apprised of any market news that might affect your trading portfolio, or if you are interested in seeing how industry leaders are coping with the crisis. www.tiomarkets.com/fx-in-quarantine
- This update was published on Telegram and the TIOmarkets blog, publicly available to view here: https://blog.tiomarkets.com/. We are changing the way we send emails in response to feedback from the community about spam and no-receive challenges. Any TIOnaut who has signed up to TIOprime, TIOmarkets (or who is in the Liquidity Pool) will remain in our database and will continue to receive important TIOmarkets news. If you have not yet signed up on any of those spots and wish to continue to receive email updates, please do so at this time.
I will leave it here and get back to work TIOnauts. I know the road ahead may seem long, but I sincerely feel like we have taken a big first step towards returning TIOx to the value that we all feel that it should have. Until we get there, remember that we will be here, working every day for you by growing the business, increasing payouts and building value for TIOx.