The company has received reports that some clients are receiving fake emails from TIOmarkets impersonators.
Here is some guidance on how to handle any unusual emails from persons unknown to you claiming to represent tiomarkets:
- Check the sender of the email. If they do not have tiomarkets.com in their email address, they are likely to be an impersonator. eg. [email protected] is fake.
- Safelist or whitelist authentic addresses such as [email protected] and [email protected] to your email servers.
- If you come across an email from somebody claiming to be us, report them as spam and send the email to www.tiomarkets.com.
- Never click on any links contained within untrusted emails.
- Never give your payment information or secure banking or credit card details over email.
- If you have any concerns or doubts, contact us on live chat via the website or email [email protected].
Our quality of service continues to be industry-leading, and our clients are depositing and trading as usual.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.